Policies, procedures and publications
We publish various documents to help you understand more about the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program:
- CBD Program presentation - An overview of the CBD Program and what is involved.
- Changes to the CBD Program presentation - An overview of the changes to the CBD Program, commencing 1 July 2017.
- CBD and NABERS 2016 Conference Summary Report -This document outlines the feedback provided by the attendees for the CBD and NABERS Conference in 2016.
- CBD and NABERS 2014 Assessor Conference Summary Report - This document outlines the feedback provided by Assessors about the NABERS & CBD Assessor conference in 2014.
- Summary of the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
Tenancy Lighting Assessment
- CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment for Offices Rules Version 3 - For a Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) tenancy lighting assessment to be valid under the Buildings Energy Efficiency Disclosure Act 2010 (BEED Act), it must be done in accordance with these Rules.
- Property NSW Guidance Note on Lighting Upgrade Provisions - A guide to assist building owners and assessors with the delivery of LED lighting projects
- CBD Review Final Report 2016 - Acil Allen Consulting
- CBD Regulation Impact Statement - Acil Allen Consulting
- CBD Regulator Performance Framework Self-Assessment Report 2015–16
- CBD Expansion Feasibility Study - Energy Consult and Energy Action 2018
- CBD Expansion of Mandatory Disclosure of Office Tenacies - Energy Consult and Energy Action 2018-19
- BEET Energy Company Obligations Report 2019
- BEET Performance Gap Final Draft Report 2019
- National Construction Code 2019 Analysis
- CBD Education, Compliance and Enforcement Policy
- PowerPoint presentation for Real Estate agents
- Guide for building owners and agents