Changes to the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
From 1 July 2017, the mandatory disclosure threshold on commercial office buildings will be lowered from 2,000 square metres to 1,000 square metres. More information on the CBD Program can be found here, and information on how building owners can improve the energy efficiency of their building in preparation for a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate can be found here.
Latest News and Events
- Nov 16
The CBD Assessor Portal has successfully migrated to the Department of the Environment and Energy and is now available for use.
- Nov 11
If you are looking for details of a particular building, BEEC or CBD assessor please contact the CBD team
- Nov 09
The CBD Assessor Portal will be unavailable from 9 – 16 November 2016
- Nov 09
Reminder that the CBD Assessor Portal will be unavailable from 9 - 16 November 2016
- Oct 13
Registrations are now open for the upcoming CBD Accredited Assessor Training, to be held in Sydney and Melbourne in October 2016
Did you know?
Since the Commercial Building Disclosure Program commenced:
- Over 5,000 Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC) have been issued
- Over 1,500 unique buildings have been captured by the Commercial Building Disclosure Program
- The average NABERS rating on a BEEC was 3 stars
- The average Nominal Lighting Power Density (NLPD) of tenancies was 12.5 W/m2
- The average number of active CBD assessors was 130.
For more information see the statistics page
* Note: data valid up until 30 June 2016